Weddings- Frequently Asked Questions
- We have numerous metal tubs you can use to ice down your beverages.
- Alcohol is OK. Sorry we do not allow kegs or underage drinking.
- During the fall you may use our pumpkins, corn shocks, mums, gourds etc. to decorate. Please return them to their original location after use. Please take an inventory, damaged or lost items will be added to your event invoice.
- You may use our farm-tiques and agri-junk to decorate, please return to their original location. Check with farmers for availability.
- Dogs on leashes and horses may be part of your ceremony with prior arrangements.
- We have a chest freezer for your ice.
- Our walk-in cooler is available for a $50.00 fee if already on for farm use. There will be a $100 fee to turn it on otherwise. Flowers are not allowed to be stored in the cooler. Sorry, no partying allowed in the cooler.
- The wedding party usually arrives dressed in their wedding finery. Please remember our restrooms are open to the public.
- You may bring your own arbor, or we have one to rent.
- Bird seed is great- please no plastic confetti, stars and silk flower petals.
- No vehicles may be left overnight.
- Please do not drive behind the barn or in the orchard. Check with farmers first.
- There is a $50 fee for hooking up an RV.
Please do not hesitate to call, come by during regular business hours or arrange an appointment. We will do our best to be helpful but please remember we are facility rental only. Your event is special and unique; our goal is to make your day as perfect as possible.